Date(s) - March 17, 2023
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
SCETA invites you to attend the USC Darla Moore School of Business “Blockchain Means Business” Conference this Friday, March 17 in Columbia, SC from 9am to 12:30pm.
If you ever wondered about blockchain outside of crypto, this is your chance to learn about the technology behind Bitcoin.
1. What – It’s time to sign up for the Blockchain Means Business Conference. Blockchain
is the future and if you want to learn how you can use blockchain as a tool for business,
this is your chance. Six excellent speakers, all providing use cases for blockchain in
2. Where – The conference is being held at the Darla Moore School of Business. It is part of
the Faber Entrepreneurship Center Resilience Series. Along with the SC Dept of
Commerce, their sponsorship allows us to bring in quality speakers and still charge a low
rate to attend. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to hear from experts in the field
from across the country.
3. When – March 17 (St, Patrick’s Day) from 9-12:30.
4. How much – Cost is just $35 and includes a light breakfast and lunch buffet. This is a
chance to rub elbows with VIPs in the Web3 space. With speakers beginning at 9:30, it
easily fits into your workday, with time to comfortably drive from Charleston or
Charlotte to Columbia.
5. The Eventbrite link is here. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/faber-entrepreneurship-center-presents-blockchain-means-business-tickets-495290877347?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
For questions, please reach out to Kevin Schumacher at firstname.lastname@example.org