Date(s) - April 26, 2022
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us April 26 at 6:00pm for a short virtual session to learn about Bitcoin Day Charlotte! No pre-registration for the virtual call is necessary – just click the link to attend.
BITCOIN DAY is coming to Charlotte on June 11! Brought to you by Bitcoin Charlotte Meetup, Raleigh Meetup, and Cryptolina team!
Grab your tickets today and use promo code QUEENCITY for a $50 discount!
There are a lot of industry influencers whose voices should be heard – not just online, but in person. If we’re going to usher in the Bitcoin Revolution we need to be able to shake hands, drink beer, and organize. Bitcoin Day is a chance for the local community, business professionals, newbies, and cryptocurrency leaders to gather under one roof to inspire, socialize, and learn from each other. Whatever your current level of understanding and involvement, we want you to walk away inspired to buy more Bitcoin, launch that product you’ve been dreaming about, or be better prepared to educate your co-workers. You can be that person with the answer when somebody asks “What exactly is Bitcoin?”
- What is Blockchain?
- How your business can accept Bitcoin
- The difference between altcoins, tokens, and NFTs
- How to setup a Bitcoin IRA
- The Bitcoin regulatory landscape
- How Bitcoin is treated for taxes
- Why is Bitcoin important in the Digital Age?
- How Bitcoin changes our behavior with money
- What is mining?
- The next decade of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
- How to buy and trade cryptocurrency
- Why you should care about digital privacy